When will you get your goods?
It is aim to get your order to you as soon as we can. Purchases can be made 24/7 and 365 days a year on our website. Orders received BEFORE 1pm each working day ( Monday – Friday except English Bank Holidays ) will normally be processed, packed and dispatched same day on a DHL Next Day Service. It must be understood though that we are both in the hands of the couriers when it comes to actually safely delivering your order on time and undamaged! Please allow 2-3 working days for actual delivery to be safe – delays can be caused by weather, short staff etc.. In other words, try not to leave it to the last minute to order your desperately needed stuff! Refunds on carriage costs will not be made for issues beyond our control with our carriers. Thankfully the vast majority of our parcels arrive on time and intact. Any concerns or questions ? Give us a call on 0151 632 4414 or drop us a line: [email protected]
At Polysil, we strive for a fair delivery pricing structure. Our shipping costs are worked out by the gross weight of the order to your location. Please bear in mind that Highlands and Islands, European destinations and other International rates are more costly than UK Mainland delivery charges, and may be costed separately.
All products listed on our website have a weight, and therefore a shipping cost, listed. This means you know exactly how much you will be paying for delivery prior to committing to buy.
For large, heavy orders which vary between hazardous and non hazardous items, the delivery charge may display an incorrect figure. Should the delivery charge amount displayed not correctly reflect the true cost of delivery, we will contact you giving details of correct delivery charges. For customers who wish to order large quantities of items, please contact us before placing your order for accurate delivery charges.
While we always endeavour to display the correct delivery charge, Polysil will not be held responsible for any errors in delivery charges which are incorrectly shown or charged. Where a difference in the delivery charge occurs, Polysil will automatically issue a refund if the customer has been over charged. Where the error in delivery charges results in delivery being under charged, we will contact the customer to discuss the correct delivery charge amount, or issue a full refund and cancellation of the order.
- Due to factors beyond our control, all delivery charges are subject to change without prior notice.
- All items are sent via a tracked courier service. We can provide you with the tracking data. If you require this data, please contact us.
- When orders are dispatched, we have no control over the service providers but we will endeavour to chase up late or missing packages.
- We endeavour to use next day delivery services, but our providers cannot always guarantee such time frames. Most orders are received next day, but some may take 3 to 5 working days for delivery.
- Adverse weather conditions and peak shopping periods can affect delivery times.
- To save on delivery we do allow local collection, which can be selected at checkout. A mutual date and time is then arranged.
- Packages over 200kg are usually sent via pallet and delivery will need to be arranged in advance. Please phone us for more details.
Order Acceptance & Pricing Errors
By completing and submitting the electronic order form (or proceeding through the ‘checkout process’) you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Neither submitting an electronic order form, payment completion or completing the checkout process constitutes our acceptance of your order. Should any items be incorrectly priced or out of stock we will contact the customer giving the option of cancelling or confirming the orders. The order is deemed to have been accepted by ourselves at the point of dispatch.
Errors and omissions excepted.
Thanks for shopping at Polysil.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- You must contact us as soon as possible for us to start the returns process.
How To Return Your Item
You must send your return items to:
5 Carterton Road
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us please get in touch.