New Green Resin
You may notice something a little different…..
We’ve gone green!!!!
To celebrate the introduction of our new green polyester resin, we thought we’d do something a little different…..
In keeping with our commitment to work towards a more sustainable future, Polysil is proud to introduce a NEW plastic waste reducing green resin.
For every 220kg drum produced, approximately 1,800 plastic bottles are diverted from landfills and our oceans.
Importantly, it’s the same price as our standard polyester laminating resin – being good won’t cost you a penny more!
(Bit of a no-brainer then really!)
- No deforestation-causing bio products included (such as palm oil).
- Saving natural resources, energy in production process and lower greenhouse gas emissions and use of chemicals.
- Superior strength and flexibility compared to typical low and med/high reactivity resin.
- Green technology putting recyclable material into our product without sacrificing performance.
- Water absorption higher than standard unsaturated polyester resins, but good hydrolysis resistance – suggested for pipe and tank applications.
- Green Opaque in colour – ideal for applications with gelcoat
- Meeting Lloyd’s Register requirements for marine. • Higher HDT, range between 65-100°C.
To find out more call us on: 0151 632 4414…